Hands of War TD Hands of War TD

I don't usually like TD

But this was awesome! Not to repetitive, cool leveling system, and good level/unit diversity. Thank you sir, for this game. 5/5 10/10

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Uhh

While I wont be as harsh as it'sthatoneguy I still think that this, while intriguing in it's own little way, is kind of empty and not very great in any way. It almost seems like it is a common ground for pseudo intellectual new wave thinkers to say "ahh, down with the man, refuse labor, yes.. yes..."
But there were points of the game that were also very good. Like the music, it seemed to go good with the greyscale look. And while the graphics were chopy I certainly have seen worse looking games. So, on a whole, good job.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

Very very epic.

loved it. It was so much fun.

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, your support is appreciated! :)

easy peasy super easy easy peasy super easy

hahaha!

Pwned by greenwisp

ZMan68 responds:

nope fucking moron

Shoot Spongebob Shoot Spongebob

So It was fun for a bit

then I got to 7010. And decided it was enough. Try to make it more challenging. Add some goals or something. And maybe faster sponges?

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Very nice

A little feminist. But thats okay. I really enjoyed the story line. It was very original. And I can't say that about every game here.

B-bounce B-bounce

Good!

This was pretty good for starts. One thing, when you hit the ball off of one of the edges it still just goes one direction.

Mars Patrol Mars Patrol

This

Is okay. Give it some time to get better looks, and maybe give more ammo.
I think you should remake this thing man.

Burning Galaxy Burning Galaxy

I Think

That is was awesome. the only thing is that it was alittle routine.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic