Splat RM (Fin.) Splat RM (Fin.)

Oh, shit that was really sweet. Very nice composition! It really melds together in a nice way. Definitely awesome sounding. What program do you use?

RobMagic responds:

Thank you! :) I use FL Studio 10

Pain Pain

Sounds very sad. I really enjoyed the arp near the beginning. Over all, not a bad tune.

Beats of Sodom Beats of Sodom

Very interesting grungy hiphop. I liked the begging, although perhaps it was a bit to long. Over all I thought it was pretty good. Maybe some more prominent drums would be a nice touch.

Party End Party End

Piano was way off time. You should sync up the BPM of the all the instruments or else it sounds like mush.

Project wX8 Project wX8

I thought the beginning sounded pretty nice with the filters and all but then I just didn't seem to go anywhere from that. Not enough substance.

S.O.S. S.O.S.

The piano sounds really great, nice tones. The reverb and strings are awesome too.

FF9 Forgotten Dream (WIP) FF9 Forgotten Dream (WIP)

Interesting.

This sounds pretty good. The only things I could say would be perhaps finding some different instruments to use for it. Other than that just some EQ stuff.
I do appreciate the transcribing though. I know that is really difficult sometimes.

SkyRiderX responds:

Thanks for the review and I agree I wish I could have used a couple other instruments but getting things to work with his melody and still fit the desired setting was a bit tricky so I did my best xD
--- SkyRiderX

Eternal Love[Original Mix Eternal Love[Original Mix

I read the comments

expecting a shit storm about your commentary bit but there was only one. I was proud.
This song is great though. Totally awesome. I loved listening to it again and again.
The best part IMO is the Synth at around 2:20. It sounds perfect.

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks, glad you like it!

HallowGlitch HallowGlitch

Good start

It feels like it's lacking that little extra punch on the drums. But the glitching sounds awesome and the instruments are awesome.

EoD696 responds:

Thank you! I guess the drums need more compression? I'll see what I can do about that in future releases. Appreciate the comments! :)

HDC Presents:Whos the Wackest1 HDC Presents:Whos the Wackest1

This sounds

pretty good. You should try and take some time to EQ your vocals a little. Also, I'm not sure if it's the Mic but you should probably look into getting a condenser mic for vocals.
Good starts though.