Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

Please

Make more. This is my favorite flash series. I want it to continue. On Forever and ever.

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

I loved

How Flash looked like a moose. That was a great artistic parody of the superhero. Good Job guys

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Epic

It was awesome. In my eyes, great animation. Epic ending, in my eyes, that was un-expected. In my eyes.
I think you should make a series

But thats just in my eyes.

Hands of War TD Hands of War TD

I don't usually like TD

But this was awesome! Not to repetitive, cool leveling system, and good level/unit diversity. Thank you sir, for this game. 5/5 10/10

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Uhh

While I wont be as harsh as it'sthatoneguy I still think that this, while intriguing in it's own little way, is kind of empty and not very great in any way. It almost seems like it is a common ground for pseudo intellectual new wave thinkers to say "ahh, down with the man, refuse labor, yes.. yes..."
But there were points of the game that were also very good. Like the music, it seemed to go good with the greyscale look. And while the graphics were chopy I certainly have seen worse looking games. So, on a whole, good job.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

Very very epic.

loved it. It was so much fun.

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, your support is appreciated! :)

Splat RM (Fin.) Splat RM (Fin.)

Oh, shit that was really sweet. Very nice composition! It really melds together in a nice way. Definitely awesome sounding. What program do you use?

RobMagic responds:

Thank you! :) I use FL Studio 10

Pain Pain

Sounds very sad. I really enjoyed the arp near the beginning. Over all, not a bad tune.

Beats of Sodom Beats of Sodom

Very interesting grungy hiphop. I liked the begging, although perhaps it was a bit to long. Over all I thought it was pretty good. Maybe some more prominent drums would be a nice touch.

Im a Loser Im a Loser

Soy un perdedor

I'm a loser baby
So why don't you kill me?

I think its dark, depressing, but very good The facial looks are really good.

(Get crazy with the Cheez-Whiz)

crash426mnb responds:

i dont quite understand the cheeze whiz thing but the song you are referring to is quite a good one.

edited: you know, its a self portrait and im not sure if its supposed to be dark and depressing...

RAIN RAIN

The Art is Good.

The Background looks.. Like you got bored of it almost. Over all it's pretty good.

crash426mnb responds:

In all honesty i didnt know what to do with the background. i knew this was a simple portrait when i went into it and i really wanted to capture the energy of the movie with it and the back ground in this picture seemed to fit it. its very bright neony and fast but also dark and moody.

looking at it now though it doesnt lok right. i recently got a new computer and the screen is a lot better. so in my old set up the colors blended and were darker so now i look at some of my old pictures just look horrible because things i thought were blended werent adn colors i thought they were arent.

so ill need to fix that but thanks for the comment and the liking of it!

Tengu Tengu

The instant I saw this on the front page

I thought, could it be tengu? Odly enough it totally was. This picture is awesome, very well done. I like the coloring and all the nice shading.
The only reason I knew it was Tengu is because I played alot of Dead or Alive 3 alot back in the day.